2021 Garden Build Season is underway. Sign up today for updates on our garden build season, and hear about opportunities to help install gardens this spring, or participate periodically as a garden worker at our various community gardens within the region.
- Help install gardens within the western Chicagoland area with a small team of volunteers;
- Support community gardens within the region with ongoing workdays, harvest days, and ongoing maintenance.
No experience necessary - join in on the fun this year, and we hope to have a successful gardening year with your help!
Do you have experience in designing and maintaining websites? Our platform, NationBuilder, is an easy 3rd party platform to learn, and we are seeking support to help us bring our website into a new level of support and resource for the community. Join us in the fight against food insecurity with a practical skill that will generate empowered community members and website visitors!
For more information, please email Jeannie Iseman, Executive Director, at [email protected]
Capture the moment at our garden builds, Resource Center, education events, and celebrations. Photographs and videos may be featured on our website, social media, and print media.
- Attend garden builds and events as possible
- Photograph or video volunteers, clients, and the setting
- Save photographs to a shared online repository
- Own and operate Digital Camera
- Approximately 1 hour per event