Celebrate with us this year as we reflect on 10 years of improving food access and equity for our neighbors in Chicagoland!
Harvest against Hunger is back again, and this year's is one you won't want to miss. With the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, we will be bringing back the Farm Share Harvest Box -- but with more interaction, more engagement and more excitement thanks to College of DuPage's Culinary Department!
The Farm Share Harvest includes enough for two (2) to celebrate and give back:
- 20 pounds of produced and harvested items from local farms, apiaries and orchards
- Beer from Noon Whistle Brewing, Lombard;
- Assortment of small plates, fall produce accompaniments, and two entree salads, prepared by COD's culinary department students and staff;
- Recipe booklet
- QR code to explore exclusive video content by COD highlighting the fall menu;
- One GardenWorks Project reusable produce bag, so you can show your support around the community
You'll pick-up your share and meal to-go on Sat. Oct., 23 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Water's Edge Restaurant at College of DuPage.
While we cannot gather in person, hope you will join us for this one-of-a-kind experience! Every ticket purchased supports the important work we have yet to do!
Visit our Eventbrite page to purchase your ticket - tickets are limited!
425 Fawell Blvd
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Google map and directions