- It's Flexible! (~2 hrs monthly)
- DuPage County
- 10 people are helping
The Garden Coach is assigned a region and serves as a point of contact if clients within the region have gardening questions throughout the growing season. While many clients prefer to navigate gardening on their own, The Garden Coach is asked to be prepared to field questions to a number of clients within the area if necessary. #seasonlong #regionalexpert
Sign up here now to indicate your interest in volunteering as a Garden Coach. You will be included on all future notices about our builds.
- Share contact your information with the client so they may reach you
- Email, call, or visit client 2 weeks after build & then monthly
- Be part of our Garden Coach email support group, ask & answer as needed
- Some gardening experience, but by no means master gardening
- Flexibility in accommodating client preferences
- Monthly emails from Garden Coach Coordinator
- Access to all coaches and their knowledge via email
- Approximately 1-2 hours per month during the growing season
Check out our Garden Coach Handbook for more details.